After downloading the Jedlix app, you will be asked to connect your car. But is your car supported? And what can you do with it?
Smart charging with Jedlix works with either a compatible car, a compatible charger, or a combination of the two.
Below you can find a quick overview of the different Smart Charging services we offer and which apply to your car!
|Cars connected to the NissanConnect Services app||✅||❌|
|Skoda||Enyaq Models are only compatible with software version 3.0 or above||✅||✅|
|Tesla||S, 3, X, Y||✅||✅|
|Volkswagen||Volkswagen ID models are only compatible with software version 3.0 or above||✅||✅|
My car does not support managed charging. What can I do?
For cars that do not support managed charging we provide the following insights into your charging sessions:
- Your battery level
- Overview of all your charging sessions, including charging behaviour and kWh charged
- Overview of charging costs
- Your car's estimated range
By connecting your charging station, you can unlock the managed charging functionality and start benefiting from the full Smart Charging service! Click here to see if your charger is supported.
My car supports managed charging and Smart Charging insights. What can I do?
If your car supports all the Smart Charging functionalities of the Jedlix app, connecting your car will allow you to:
- Have insights about your charging sessions, their costs and charging behaviour
- Benefit from managed charging and see how much you saved on your energy bill
- You might also be eligible to receive other benefits. See what these are here